- 1 (1-pound) lean flank steak
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-ounce) bag cabbage coleslaw
- 1/3 cup Thai peanut dressing (such as Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce)
- calories 293
- fat 16.5 g
- satfat 6.2 g
- protein 24.1 g
- carbohydrate 10.9 g
- cholesterol 60 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 697 mg
- caloriesfromfat 51 %
- fiber 2.2 g
- calcium 42 mg
How to Make It
Trim fat from steak. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Combine ginger, salt, and pepper; toss with steak.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef, and cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove beef from pan. Set aside in a large bowl; keep warm. Repeat with additional cooking spray and remaining beef.
Coat pan with cooking spray; add red pepper, and cook 2 minutes. Add red pepper to beef strips; toss well.
Combine coleslaw and peanut dressing in a large bowl; stir well. Top coleslaw mixture with beef mixture. Let chill. Toss well before serving.