1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Set aside 2 1/2 cups hot cooked rice. Reserve remaining 1/2 cup rice for another use.
2. While rice cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté 8 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan; set chicken aside.
3. Add onion and next 6 ingredients to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Combine coconut milk and curry paste, stirring with a whisk until smooth; add to vegetable mixture. Add chicken, lime juice, basil, and chopped cilantro. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl; add to chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over hot cooked jasmine rice. Squeeze a lime wedge over each serving.