Thai Red Curry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) chicken stock powder
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 2 egg plants skin removed,diced
- 3 zucchinis diced
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin diced
- 1 jar(s) Thai red curry paste 195g
- 2 can(s) Lite Coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- • Fry onion, chicken and stock powder until cooked, set aside
- • Fry eggplant, zucchini, and pumpkin, until cooked, set aside
- • Fry paste in some oil for 1 min, add chicken and vegetables back to pan
- • Add coconut cream, cook until vegetables are tender
- • Add fish sauce and salt
- • (Note: if the sauce is too thin, strain and cook down in separate pan then add back to chicken and vegetables).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinejones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note