Thai Red Beef Curry
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sirloin thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) red curr paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 7 ounce(s) low-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup(s) beef broth
- 2 cup(s) spinach leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- Combine steak, oil, and garlic in a bowl, tossing to coat. Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan ver high heat. Ad the steak and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or cooked to liking. Remove to a plate.
- Add the bell pepper and mushrooms to the pan with a sprinkling of water and steam for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the steak to th pan, then sir in the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes or unti spinach has wilted.
- Serve over a bed of rice, or rice noodles, or starch of choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathleen60 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Red Beef Curry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes