Loved it, will definitely make it again and again. The slaw is even better 2nd day, I might make it a day ahead next time.
Thai Pork Salad
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 218
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Calcium: 62mg
- 1 pound lean boneless pork chops
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Hot cooked basmati rice (optional)
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Process pork in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Sauté pork in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and cool.
- Combine pork, cilantro, and next 7 ingredients.
- Stir together vinegar, soy sauce, and olive oil. Drizzle over slaw, tossing to coat. Top with pork mixture; serve with cucumber slices, and, if desired, rice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: Fish sauce is found in Asian markets and large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes