- 1 pound lean boneless pork chops
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Hot cooked basmati rice (optional)
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- calories 218
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- fat 11.8 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 1.6 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 57 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 220 mg
- calcium 62 mg
How to Make It
Process pork in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
Sauté pork in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and cool.
Combine pork, cilantro, and next 7 ingredients.
Stir together vinegar, soy sauce, and olive oil. Drizzle over slaw, tossing to coat. Top with pork mixture; serve with cucumber slices, and, if desired, rice. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Fish sauce is found in Asian markets and large supermarkets.