- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Cook first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add sliced onion, and sauté 15 minutes or until onion is caramelized. Remove and reserve onion with a slotted spoon, reserving liquid. Stir orange juice into reserved liquid in pan. Brush mixture evenly over pork chops, and sprinkle evenly with salt.
Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove to a serving platter; top with caramelized onion.