- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (16/20 count)
- Coconut-Lime Rice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher or 3/4 tsp. regular salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- calories 300
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 13.9 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 7.6 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 21 g
- carbohydrate 23.9 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 168.1 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 719 mg
- calcium 41 mg
How to Make It
Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Prepare Coconut-Lime Rice.
Meanwhile, process cilantro, next 7 ingredients, and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a food processor 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Sauté shrimp in remaining 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in cilantro mixture. Serve over rice.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes rice.