Thai Peanut Butter Chicken Wraps
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pad thai sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces or 1 1/3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1. STIR together peanut butter, pad thai sauce and green onions in a medium bowl until combined.
2. PLACE tortilla on microwave-safe plate. Spread 1/4 of peanut butter mixture on tortilla to about 1/2-inch of edge. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 20 seconds.
3. LAYER chicken, then lettuce on top. Wrap burrito style: Fold one edge of tortilla up about 1-inch over filling. Fold right and left sides over folded edge. Roll up ending with loose edge on bottom. Cut in half diagonally.
4. REPEAT with remaining tortillas.
To make one wrap: Use 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 tablespoons pad thai sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, 1/3 cup chicken and 1/2 cup lettuce on 1 burrito.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note