Thai Pasta with Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 can(s) light coconut milk
- 1 pound(s) raw medium shrimp, shelled
- 1 cup(s) loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime
- 1. In large pan, cook pasta as package directs.
- 2. Meanwhile in 10 inch skillet, cook curry powder over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in coconut milk, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper until blended.
- Heat to boiling over high heat.
- Add shrimp and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes until shrimp just turn opaque throughout.
- 3. Drain pasta. In large bowl, toss pasta with shrimp mixture and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pennyruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Pasta with Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes