Thai Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) bow tie pasta
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) crushed dry red pepper
- 6 tablespoon(s) corn oil
- 3/4 cup(s) sesame oil
- 9 tablespoon(s) honey
- 7 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) honey roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1. Cook pasta and drain.
- 2. In saucepan, stir oils and red pepper over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat, add honey, soy sauce and salt.
- 4. Stir to combine, pour over pasta and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or longer.
- 5. Add cilantro, green onions and peanuts.
- 6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads