Thai Noodle Chicken Salad
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups salad and 1 teaspoon nuts)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 388
- Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 50.1g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 815mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Calcium: 46mg
- 1 (6-ounce) package rice sticks (rice-flour noodles)
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 (6-ounce) packages oven-roasted chicken breast cuts (such as Louis Rich)
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups thin red bell pepper strips
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 4 teaspoons chopped dry-roasted cashews or peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles stand, peel cucumber, and quarter lengthwise; discard seeds. Thinly slice cucumber.
- Drain noodles, and place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, chicken, lettuce, bell pepper, and green onions; toss gently.
- Combine basil and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour dressing over salad; toss well. Sprinkle each serving with nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads