- 1 (6-ounce) package rice sticks (rice-flour noodles)
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 (6-ounce) packages oven-roasted chicken breast cuts (such as Louis Rich)
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups thin red bell pepper strips
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 4 teaspoons chopped dry-roasted cashews or peanuts
- calories 388
- fat 11.7 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- protein 24.7 g
- carbohydrate 50.1 g
- cholesterol 56 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 815 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 3.3 g
- calcium 46 mg
How to Make It
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
While noodles stand, peel cucumber, and quarter lengthwise; discard seeds. Thinly slice cucumber.
Drain noodles, and place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, chicken, lettuce, bell pepper, and green onions; toss gently.
Combine basil and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour dressing over salad; toss well. Sprinkle each serving with nuts. Serve immediately.