Thai Lobster Salad
- 1 (5-pound) lobster or
- 2 (2- to 2 1/2-pound) lobsters, cooked
- 1 (8-ounce) package thin rice noodles
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Spicy Basil Dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- Remove meat from lobster claws and tail. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine noodles, lobster, cucumber, and onion; toss gently. Add Spicy Basil Dressing, and toss. Serve on a bed of fresh spinach.
- *Note:The lobster can be cooked and the vegetable-noodle mixture can be prepared up to two days in advance. Add lobster to the salad 2 hours before serving. Cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp can be substituted for lobster in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This