- 1 (5-pound) lobster or
- 2 (2- to 2 1/2-pound) lobsters, cooked
- 1 (8-ounce) package thin rice noodles
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Spicy Basil Dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
How to Make It
Remove meat from lobster claws and tail. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine noodles, lobster, cucumber, and onion; toss gently. Add Spicy Basil Dressing, and toss. Serve on a bed of fresh spinach.
*Note:The lobster can be cooked and the vegetable-noodle mixture can be prepared up to two days in advance. Add lobster to the salad 2 hours before serving. Cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp can be substituted for lobster in this recipe.