Thai Jicama Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) jicama peeled and julienned using a mandolin about 4 cups
- 1 lg carrots peeled juliened
- 1/4 cup(s) mint chopped
- 2 stalks celery very finely sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 serano chilies minced
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp peeled & cooked slice in 1/2 length
- 6 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) peanuts salted chopped
- Spread jicama and carrots on clean dry towel squeeze out water, place in a bowl with cilantro, mint, celery, chilies, and shrimp toss.
- small bowl combine lime juice, sugar, fish sauce until sugar dissolves and toss with salad and sprinkle with peanuts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Jicama Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads