thai green curry chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup(s) fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 3 - 4 green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cup(s) snow/sugar snap peas
- 1 - 3 teaspoon(s) Thai green curry paste
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1) Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tsp ginger, and saute for 1 min. dd chicken and saute for 4 - 5 min or until lightly browned. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a bowl, set aside.
- 2) Pour chicken broth and evaporated milk into skillet. Stir in curry paste, 2 T of the basil, cilantro, the remaining 1 tsp ginger, coconut extract (if using), salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, lwer the heat and simmer for 8 min or until the sauce thickens.
- 3) Return the chicken and juicesto the skillet. Add peas and green onions; simmer for 3 - 5 min, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the remainin 2 T basil
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flynnshome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note