thai green curry chicken
Spicy and fresh tasting, this Thai inspired curry takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. Serve with basmati rice.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup(s) fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 3 - 4 green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cup(s) snow/sugar snap peas
- 1 - 3 teaspoon(s) Thai green curry paste
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1) Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tsp ginger, and saute for 1 min. dd chicken and saute for 4 - 5 min or until lightly browned. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a bowl, set aside.
- 2) Pour chicken broth and evaporated milk into skillet. Stir in curry paste, 2 T of the basil, cilantro, the remaining 1 tsp ginger, coconut extract (if using), salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, lwer the heat and simmer for 8 min or until the sauce thickens.
- 3) Return the chicken and juicesto the skillet. Add peas and green onions; simmer for 3 - 5 min, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the remainin 2 T basil
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flynnshome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note