Thai Curry Shrimp
Red curry paste, found on the Asian-ingredient aisle in the supermarket, makes these shrimp wonderfully spicy.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 23.3g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 475mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Calcium: 68mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh lemon grass
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Stir in coconut milk, and cook 1 minute. Stir in cilantro. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note