Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped Lemongrass
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped Ginger
- 3 whole(s) Egg Yolks
- 16 ounce(s) Shelled Cooked Crab
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) Green onion, mint, basil, cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- Mix oil, lemongrass and ginger and soak overnight then strain and save oil.
- In a medium bowl mix yolks and one tsp water and whisk to blend. Pour in oil drop by drop at first whisking constantly until thickened then pour in rest of oil in thin stream and whisk until thick. Set aside 1/3 of aioli in a cup.
- Add crab, panko, herbs, and salt to aioli in icing bowl and mix to combine. Make patties and cook in 2 tbsp of oil about 8 minutes per crab cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBarbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note