Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce
You can use regular or low-fat coconut milk. Regular coconut milk may need to be whisked before measuring because the liquid often separates in the can.
This recipe goes with Beef Satay with Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note