I made just the sauce to try with various vegetable dishes and the only thing I could taste was the soy sauce. It has potential but I will cut WAY back on the soy sauce if I make it again.
Thai Coconut-Peanut Sauce
Photo: Luca Trovato; Styling: Dani Fisher
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note