Thai Coconut Mussels
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) light coconut milk
- 1 cup(s) lower salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 2 cup(s) thin vertically sliced onions
- 1 cup(s) chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) green curry paste
- 60 mussels
- combine first 3 ingredients
- het a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add oil.
- Add onion and bell pepper., sir fry 2 min til tender, add sugar and next 3 ingredients thru curry paste, stir fry 1 minute
- add coconut milk \cook 1 minute
- add mussels and cook 6 min until opened
- yield 6 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note