- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce*
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Bring Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix, water, green onions, ginger and hot pepper sauce* to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add chicken and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut milk, lime juice and cilantro. Garnish with additional chopped cilantro. Quick simple and delicious - what more can you ask for?
*Such as Tabasco®.