Thai Coconut Broth with Noodles
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 quart water
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 Thai chile or jalapeÃ±o pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen soup mix, and reserve for another use.
- Bring 1 quart water to a boil in a large saucepan; add noodles, and boil 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Bing broth and next 7 ingredients to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove chile pepper, and stir in noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables