- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 quart water
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 Thai chile or jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
How to Make It
Remove seasoning packet from ramen soup mix, and reserve for another use.
Bring 1 quart water to a boil in a large saucepan; add noodles, and boil 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Bing broth and next 7 ingredients to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove chile pepper, and stir in noodles.