Thai Chicken Wraps
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 663mg
- Calcium: 68mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Thai-style satay peanut sauce (such as Ka-Me)
- 1. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Rub chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through. Remove from pan, let sit for 5 minutes, and slice diagonally into pieces.
- 3. Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- 4. Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and heat tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
- 5. Spread 1 tablespoon satay sauce on each tortilla. Top each with chicken slices and 1/4 of the cucumber mixture.
- 6. Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note