- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Thai-style satay peanut sauce (such as Ka-Me)
- calories 369
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 6 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 38 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 94 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 663 mg
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Heat a grill pan over high heat. Rub chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through. Remove from pan, let sit for 5 minutes, and slice diagonally into pieces.
Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and heat tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
Spread 1 tablespoon satay sauce on each tortilla. Top each with chicken slices and 1/4 of the cucumber mixture.
Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.