Thai Chicken with Spicy Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless chicken Breast
- 1 bunch(es) Brocolli
- 1/3 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Chili Flakes
- 1/2 can(s) Chopped Roasted Nuts
- 2 Green Onions
- 1/3 cup(s) Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Seseeame Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soya Sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Soya Sauce
- 1 package(s) Spaghettini
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sweet Chili Thai Sauce
- Marinate sliced chicken in first three ingredients for 1-2 hours if possible (minimum 30 minutes). Put water on to boil pasta. When boiling add noodles. Cook to al dente.
- In a small bowl whisk together peanut butter, broth, sweet chili thai sauce, and soy sauce. It will be lumpy but will melt on heat. Heat wok or large frying pan with some seseame oil. Add chicken and stir fry till just golden tinged. Add sauce mixture and stir to coat chicken. Reduce heat to low. If sauce is to thick, add some pasta water to desired consistancy. During the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking add vegtables. When done, drain all and add to sauce. Stirr to coat. Add green onions and peanuts and toss. Enjoy!.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HBEAR30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note