Thai Chicken with Mushrooms, Green Beans and Basil
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cooking wine
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/4 pound(s) mushrooms, stemmed & quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) baby corn, cut into 1/4inch
- 1 cup(s) torn basil leaves
- In a small bowl, mix the oyster sauce with the soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken broth, cornstarch and sugar.
- In a wok, heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil over high heat. Add the beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the wok and heat until smoking. Add the scallions, garlic and salt and stir-fry until the garlic is lightly golden, about 45 seconds. Add the chicken in 3 batches, waiting a few seconds between additions, and stir-fry until it barely turns white, about 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, corn, jalapeños and green beans and stir-fry until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the oyster sauce mixture and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer. Stir in the basil, transfer to a platter and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jadell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken with Mushrooms, Green Beans and Basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes