Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Pampered Chef Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy poppy seed salad dressing
- 2 whole(s) garlic cloves pressed
- 1 inch piece(s) fresh gingerroot grated
- 6 oz package(s) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 12 oz package(s) broccoli slaw mix
- 1 whole(s) medium cucumber scored, seeded and sliced
- 1 whole(s) small red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts flattened and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) snipped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) peanuts chopped
- 1. Combine salad dressing, garlic, and ginger root. Whisk until well blended and set aside.
- 2. Place spinach, slaw mix, cucumber, and bell pepper in bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook without stirring 2 minutes or until chicken begins to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; remove from heat.
- 5. Add basil, peanuts, and 1/4 cup of the dressing; toss to coat.
- 6. Toss salad with remaining dressing. Top with chicken mixture and serve immediately.
- Variation with Rice: Omit salad ingredients. Prepare dressing as directed. Double chicken mixture, frying in two batches. Toss chicken with all of the dressing. Serve chicken over prepared rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes