Thai Chicken Stew
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pounds boneless chicken pieces, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) cans sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) cans baby corn, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp red pepper (to taste)
- 1) Heat the sesame oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat; add the chicken, lemon juice, and soy sauce; cook and stir until the chicken is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2) Whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste, and flour in a bowl until smooth; pour into the skillet. Add the bell pepper, sweet onion, red onion, garlic, potatoes, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, mushrooms, chicken broth, and red pepper; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 45 minutes. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toooom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews