Thai Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, sliced thin (can use any chicken meat desired)
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage (can use regular)
- 3 cups peeled jicama cut into strips
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, including stems
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar equivalent from substitute (liquid such as Sweetzfree preferred)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili sauce (such as Sriracha) or other hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Mint leaves
- Cilantro leaves
- Mix together all the salad ingredients, and in a separate bowl, the dressing ingredients. Toss to combine. Garnish as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 47mary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads