This was amazing!! I started making it as is listed above, but all I had was chunky peanut butter (which worked just fine, I microwaved it for a few seconds to be able to cream it together with the rest of the ingredients) and added a small white onion sliced thin. I did NOT toss everything in the sauce, I like to taste individual flavors and I feared this would ruin the pizza. I boiled chicken in a garlic and cilantro broth (bullion cubes of both) before shredding it (and eating about half a breast with the sauce, SO GOOD). Baked, cooled, and not a crumb left over. A must try!!!!!!!
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter Smooth
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) bottled ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) bottled garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) chicken
- 1 bell pepper thin strips
- 4 scallions
- 1/2 large carrot shredded
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella shredded
- Use your own favorite 12" pizza dough recipe.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and water in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from pan and cut into thin strips.
- Cut bell pepper into thin strips. Slice scallions. Combine pepper, scallions and chicken into a small bowl. Add 1 TBS of peanut mixture and toss to coat.
- Place oven rack in lowest position. Roll pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface. Place on a pizza pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake pizza crust until puffed and lightly crisped, 8 - 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining peanut mixture on baked pizza crust. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes then top with mozzarella and bake until pizza is crispy and golden and the cheese is melted (11 - 13 min).
- Optional: Include 2 TBS of fresh cilantro sprinkled on pizza
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chasman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note