Thai Chicken Enchiladas
From a blog
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 boneless skinless chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/3 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cabbage shredded
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 4 green onions
- 1/3 peanuts
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 2 1/2 cup(s) light coconut milk
- 1 cup(s) sweet chili sauce divided
- Cook chicken and shred.
- Heat canola oil in pan, throw in onions, cabbab, carrots, garlic and 1/4 teas salt.
- Let cook til veges soft about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in chicken, green onion, peanuts, cilantro, remaining salt and pepper, tossing to coat, and let cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in 3/4 cup coconut milk and 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce, mixing thoroughly.
- Spray 13/9 pan. Whisk remaining coconut milk and 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce. Pour about 1/2 cup on bottom of dish. WARM Tortillas to make pliable place a few spoonfuls of chicken mixture and roll each tortilla. Place in dish.
- Cover with remaining coconut mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with additional peanuts and cilantro.
- Spoon sauce over tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steffbriggs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes