Thai Chicken Curry Stir Fry with Asparagus
Community Recipe from
- 2 tsp thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 lb asparagus, bottom 2 inches trimmed off cut into diagonals
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- prep sauce by whisking curry paste with coco milk, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and OJ. Reserve.
- pat chicken very dry and sprinkle lightly with S and P
- heat a large non stick skillet or wok, add oil and swirl around to coat bottom and up sides. add chicken and cook 3-4 mins until lightly browned on both sides.
- add asparagus and stir fry for 2 mins until asparagus turns bright green.. add peas and sauce and bring to a boil. cook 2 mins. add spinach and green onions. cook just until spinach wilts. add a few tablespoons of water if pan seems too dry. serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lrussomanno and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes