Thai Chicken Curry Stir Fry with Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tsp thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 lb asparagus, bottom 2 inches trimmed off cut into diagonals
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- prep sauce by whisking curry paste with coco milk, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and OJ. Reserve.
- pat chicken very dry and sprinkle lightly with S and P
- heat a large non stick skillet or wok, add oil and swirl around to coat bottom and up sides. add chicken and cook 3-4 mins until lightly browned on both sides.
- add asparagus and stir fry for 2 mins until asparagus turns bright green.. add peas and sauce and bring to a boil. cook 2 mins. add spinach and green onions. cook just until spinach wilts. add a few tablespoons of water if pan seems too dry. serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lrussomanno and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note