Thai Chicken and Pineapple
- 1.5 pound(s) boneless chicken breasts chopped into 1" cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 colored peppers chopped into 1" squares
- 1 poblano pepper (seeds optional) chopped into short strips
- 8 ounce(s) canned sliced water chestnuts drained
- 3/4 cup(s) La Choy Orange Ginger Sauce (or similar)
- 20 ounce(s) pinepple chunks in juice drained (reserve some juice)
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) juice from pineapple
- cooking spray
- Chop chicken and place in plastic bowl or ziplock bag with fish sauce. Refrigerate while you chop veggies.
- Heat oil in large skillet at medium high. Add ginger and garlic, saute 30 seconds until fragrant. Add peppers and saute 3 minutes. (Note: to give the dish a nice kick, include the seeds of the poblano pepper.) Add water chestnuts for 1 more minute.Add pineapple, Orange Ginger sauce, and juice. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove to bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add chicken. Cook and stir for about 10 minutes, until chicken is browned and cooked through. Return veggies to pan with chicken. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- If desired, serve with jasmine rice and a green vegetable, as pictured.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LzbthHllr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Chicken and Pineapple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes