Thai Butternut Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Curry Paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger grated
- 1 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 3 cup(s) Butternut Squash Frozen or Fresh, cubed
- 1 can(s) Light Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- 2- Add swirl of oil to coat.
- 3- Add Onions and saute for 3 minutes till translucent.
- 4- Add Curry Paste, Garlic, Ginger and saute for 45 seconds, constantly.
- 5- Add Chicken Broth, Brown Sugar, Squash, Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce and Salt.
- 6- Bring to a boil.
- 7- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8- Stir frequently.
- 9- With a stick blender, process until mixture is smooth.
- 10- Spoon into bowls and garnish with cilantro if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moniitani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note