- Leaves from 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 package (4 oz.) sprouts, such as radish or pea
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion, rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoons Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce*
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce*
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound sirloin steak, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- calories 224
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- protein 20 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- sodium 606 mg
- cholesterol 56 mg
How to Make It
Put cilantro, sprouts, cucumber, onion, and celery in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, chili sauce, and lime juice to make dressing. Set both aside.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Drizzle beef with soy sauce. Add beef to vegetable mixture, pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to combine.
*Find in grocery stores' Asian foods aisle.