- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, stem and coarse leaves trimmed, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 quarter-size slice fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- A few cilantro sprigs, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste*
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-in. slices
- calories 210
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- protein 23 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 5.9 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 846 mg
- cholesterol 62 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). In a food processor, pulse all ingredients except for pork into a paste, adding a bit of water if needed. In a medium bowl, mix pork with paste. Let sit 15 minutes.
Grill pork, turning once, until browned, about 6 minutes total. Serve with rice, vegetables, and cilantro leaves.
*Find in grocery stores' Asian foods aisle.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
If you're starting the meat ahead of cooking and want to marinate it longer, leave the tenderloin whole.