TexMex Shrimp Cocktail
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) red jalepeno pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime zest
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp cooked and peeled
- 1 cup(s) mango diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1 avocado diced
- Whisk together first three ingredients. Pour into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add shrimp and next three ingredients, turning to coat. Seal and chill for four hours, turning occasionally. Add avocado. Can serve in individual glasses or in a large appetizer bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TexMex Shrimp Cocktail Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers