Texas White Sangria
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Bring first 3 ingredients and 1/2 cup mint leaves to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool. Cover and let stand 8 hours, if desired. Remove cinnamon sticks and mint leaves with a slotted spoon.
- Combine sugar mixture, remaining 1/2 cup mint leaves, wine, and next 3 ingredients in a large pitcher; chill overnight, if desired. Stir in club soda before serving. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages