Flavors of the Southwest come together in Texas Vinaigrette. Serve this favorite western sauce with Texas Caviar Rice and Beans.
This recipe goes with Texas Caviar Rice and Beans
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, hot sauce, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Add kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note