Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
Community Recipe from
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Like ·
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers