Texas Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) onions chopped
- 16 ounce(s) kidney beans
- 16 ounce(s) tomatoes chopped
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) taco seasoning
- 17 ounce(s) corn whole
- Brown beef or turkey with onion and taco seasoning. Add beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and whole corn. Cook 30 to 45 minutes until all ingredients are cooked. Serves 10
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenBaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews