This is excellent chili!
Texas Style Beef Brisket Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 Prepared texas style beef brisket
- 2 can(s) 14 oz petite diced tomatoes no salt
- 1 can(s) 8 oz tomato sauce no salt
- 1 can(s) 7 oz mild green chiles
- 1 can(s) 4 oz HOT jalepeno
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne
- 1 tablespoon(s) California chile powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 can(s) corn no salt
- Prepare texas style beef brisket in a crock pot. Once prepared, add all remaining ingredients and cook an additional 30 min to 1 hour until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Style Beef Brisket Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes