This was SOOOOO GOOD!!! Everyone loved it!! I changed things up a bit. Had hamburger instead of beef tips, used canned corn instead of frozen. Added some other spices too. Everyone loved it!!! My friend's coming over after he gets off shift. We'll see how he likes it.
More From Allyou
- 2 pounds beef tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Mexicanstyle stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth, undiluted
- 1 (8 oz.) jar mild picante sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Combine beef, tomatoes, broth, picante sauce, corn, carrots, onion, garlic, cumin and salt in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Mix water and flour in a bowl. Stir into meat mixture; cover and cook on high for 1 hour or until stew has thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews