- 2 pounds beef tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can beef broth, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) jar mild picante sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
Cook, covered, on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.
Stir together 1/2 cup water and flour. Stir into meat mixture; cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour or until thickened.