- 2 pounds beef tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Mexicanstyle stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth, undiluted
- 1 (8 oz.) jar mild picante sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
How to Make It
Combine beef, tomatoes, broth, picante sauce, corn, carrots, onion, garlic, cumin and salt in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.
Mix water and flour in a bowl. Stir into meat mixture; cover and cook on high for 1 hour or until stew has thickened.