1. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
2. 15" by 10" jelly roll pan, coat with cooking spray. Dust with 2t flour. Set aside.
3. Measure flour carefully, dump into large mixing bowl.
4. Add sugar, baking soda, cinnamon & salt. Mix with flour.
5. In a sauce pan, combine water, butter, 1/4 cup cocoa. bring to boil. Stir frequently.
6. Mix together beaten eggs, buttermilk and vanilla.
7. Add hot sauce to flour and blend with mixer until well blended.
8. Add egg, buttermilk vanilla mix to above. Beat well.
9. Pour batter into pan and bake for 17 minutes until pick in center comes clean.
10.Combine butter, milk. cocoa in sauce pan, bring to boil. Stir constantly. Remove from heat.
11. Gradually stir in powdered sugar, vanilla, pecans.
12. Put hot cake on rack. Spread frosting over hot cake.
13. Cool completely.
Go to full version of