Texas Pecan Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Add eggs, syrup, oil, and vanilla; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 30 minutes or until filling is set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries