Texas Pasta-Bean Salad
Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 216
- Calories from fat: 7%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 10.9g
- Carbohydrate: 39.6g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 ounces wagon wheel pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free Ranch-style dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper (about 1/2 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, combine kidney beans and next 6 ingredients. Stir in pasta, and toss well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with turkey bacon just before serving.
Note: Substitute any similar size pasta for wagon wheel; try bow tie, elbow macaroni, or rotini.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes